Welcome to The English Tea Room!
Our cozy yellow cottage is a little slice of heaven where the art of sipping tea has become a relaxing ritual for our customers. It’s a haven, an unhurried setting for the gathering of one’s strength. The English Tea Room has created a comfortable, yet elegant and refined ambiance where guests of all ages are invited to a “full English tea“ experience, accented with fine china, delicate lace, fresh flowers and white linen napkins.
- • Full Service Breakfast, Lunch and High Tea served all day without reservations
- • Special Events and after hour Private Parties
- • Bridal and Baby Showers Birthday and Anniversary Parties
- • Children’s Parties – Alice in Wonderland Tea Cottage – Children’s Tea Party
- • Beautiful Outdoor Seating in the Tea Garden
- • Authentic English Foods
- • One of the Largest Selections of Loose Leaf Teas in the South – over 150 teas
- • Gourmet Foods and Teas served for all Occasions
Relax and Enjoy!
Every Thursday we have acoustic singer/songwriter Timothy Gates who plays live music from 11am-1pm.
Walker Percy Book Club
On the second and fourth Thursday of each month at 2:00 pm, we’ll have a meeting of the Walker Percy Book Club. It is open to everyone!
The English Tea Room is proud to host two delightful events: the Teddy Bear and the Nutcracker Tea. Both of these events are lovely for people of all ages and features festive Christmas decorations, a visit from Santa Claus, a special Christmas Windsor High Tea, an opportunity to make an ornament and, of course, a pot of tea! Call today to reserve your spot! The price is all-inclusive and is $30 per person, pre-paid, with 2 years old and under free.
13th annual Teddy Bear Tea will be held on Sunday, December 7th at 11am and 2:30pm and Sunday, December 21st at 2:30pm.
5th annual Nutcracker Tea, featuring ballerinas, will be held on Sunday, December 14th at 11am and 2:30pm.
Featured Teas for November
Tea of the Week
November 1 – 7 Apple Spice Tea
November 8 – 14 Orange Spice Tea
November 15 – 21 Maple Cream Tea
November 22 – 30 Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea
The English Tea Room now proudly sells almost 200 different blends of tea. After enjoying a pot here, purchase some today to take home with you! Also, don’t forget that we ship nation-wide.